Kids Protect & Care Pocket Size Sun Lotion SPF50+
- Highly effective UVA/UVB protection
- Absorbs easily and immediately protects against sunburn and long-term skin damage
- Caring formula for children’s delicate skin, which helps reduce the risk of sun allergies
- Supports the skin's protective barrier and provides long-lasting moisture
- Practical pocket-size lotion for on-the-go care & Re-application
Find out more about this product
NIVEA SUN Kids Protect & Play Sun Lotion SPF 50+ immediately protects your kids against sunburn and long-term skin damage caused by sunlight. It offers highly effective UVA and UVB protection. The caring and moisturizing formula has been designed with the delicate skin of your loved ones in mind. It helps reduce the risk of sun allergies and is extra water-resistant. The skin compatibility of this sunscreen has been dermatologically proven. This pocket-sized sunscreen is great for a quick touch-up when your kids are playing outside! Keep in mind: It is important to keep your babies and young children out of direct sunlight – no matter the SPF. NIVEA SUN aims to continuously minimize the impact on the environment. All global NIVEA SUN formulations are already compliant with Hawaii Reef Bill, free from Octinoxate and Oxybenzone.
IMPORTANT USAGE INSTRUCTIONS
Apply generously before sun exposure enough to give a visible layer before rubbing in, let it dry then reapply to ensure adequate coverage and no missed areas. • Reapply frequently especially after swimming, perspiring and toweling.
• Applying insufficient product will lower the level of protection. • Avoid intensive midday sun (11-3pm). • Allow to absorb completely and
avoid contact with textiles and hard surfaces to
prevent staining. • Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight. • Wear protective clothing (hat, t-shirt, sunglasses) and use sufficient sunscreen for unprotected areas.
• Even when protected avoid over-exposure to the sun as it is a serious health threat.
• Skin compatibility dermatologically approved.
Item Number 80406 (804060450120)
Apply generously before sun exposure, enough to give a visible layer before rubbing in. Allowing to absorb completely
Reapply frequently especially after swimming, perspiring and towelling
Even when protected avoid over-exposure to the sun
List of ingredients
Does not include Octinoxate, Oxybenzone
Included: Aqua, Homosalate, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Triazone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Titanium Dioxide (nano), Panthenol, Hydrogenated Rapeseed Oil, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate, Cellulose Gum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Behenyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Trisodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydroxyacetophenone, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum