What shower gel type are you?
For intensive moisturising: which shower gel helps to combat dry skin?
Fruity, fresh or sensual: what is the best shower gel for me?
- From effective cleansing to the magic of pampering the senses: with NIVEA everyone will find the best shower gel to suit their personal care and scent preferences.
- Are you dreaming in the shower of jumping into the cool water, do you love fruity citrus scents and are you looking for a burst of freshness in the morning to enliven your senses? Then invigorating shower gels are just right for you. Try the gels that smell of exotic fruits, fresh petals or a cool sea breeze: NIVEA Pure Fresh Shower Gel is as stimulating as jumping into the sea. With their revitalising scents of lemon grass, water lily of frangipani, the moisturising shower products such as NIVEA Lemongrass & Oil Shower Gel, NIVEA Waterlily & Oil Shower Gel and NIVEA Frangipani & Oil Shower Gel ensure your skin is refreshed and cared for. For the most invigorating start to your day, take an alternating shower - for what is shower gel if not to excite the senses?
- If showering means more to you than just getting clean, then you are more of the type who is looking to be pampered. Do yourself and your body a favour and use the gentle NIVEA Care shower products: Experience the sensual scent of orchid petals in NIVEA Cashmere Moments Cream Oil Shower or envelope yourself in a glamorous shimmer of diamonds with NIVEA Diamond Touch Cream Oil Shower. The cream shower products NIVEA Cashmere Moments Cream Oil Shower and NIVEA Supreme Touch Cream Oil Shower ensure a luxurious feeling in the shower, imbued as they are with essential oils to pamper your skin.
- For those who are looking for the best shower gel for sensitive skin, try Fresh Moisture Sea Mineral Shower Gel, formulated with HydraIQ and Sea Minerals to be caring to the skin. For men, try NIVEA MEN Sensitive Shower Wash, the best shower gel for sensitive skin that leaves you feeling energised with soothed skin.
Hop in the shower!
Making your skin feel wonderful: The NIVEA In-Shower family
Switch between hot and cold showers: for sleepy heads and sporting champions
Do you go for a warm shower? Then you are not alone. Around 70% of women prefer to shower in pleasantly warm temperatures. The other 30% brave the alternating shower. This mix of cold and warm water stimulates the circulation and strengthens the immune system. This tightens the skin and makes your complexion radiant - alternating showers are a real beauty secret!
Tiredness and a bad mood have no chance around those who like to shower with alternate bursts of warm and cold water - perfect for waking up properly. Combined with the best shower gel for your skin type in our range, you'll feel refreshed and revitalise for the day. An alternating shower is also good after a challenging work-out as it supports the regeneration of the muscles. Alternating showers in the evening relax you and help you to sleep, especially when you tuck yourself up under a warm cover after the final cold shower.
And how could showering be even more pleasant? With the right shower gel by NIVEA of course, where you match the best shower gel whose scent and skin type that is right for you!
Revolution in the shower: skin care in the twinkling of an eye
NIVEA In-Shower After Sun – great care for summer and holidays
Practical, quick and simple
Only twenty percent of women moisturise after showering - even though it is actually essential if you want to have soft skin. The reason is not just a lack of time in the morning, but also the sticky feeling that some creams leave behind on the skin, which many people find unpleasant.
The in-shower innovation by NIVEA is revolutionising the experience with a simple, as yet unheard of, form of moisturising care: the new NIVEA In-Shower Body Lotion with Honey & Milk and the NIVEA In-Shower Body Lotion have an innovative formula that is activated by water. These are applied to the skin whilst you are still in the shower, directly after you've washed with shower gel. Moisturising thereby becomes a standard part of your morning showering ritual, combined with one of our best shower gel for dry skin or best gels for sensitive skin at NIVEA, to have clean, smooth and soft skin. After drying off, your skin will be wonderfully soft and moisturised.