Tips for mature skin
- Make sure you use enough sun protection: too much UV radiation makes your skin age prematurely.
- Avoid lifestyle habits that accelerate the skins ageing process as much as possible, such as smoking, excessive alcohol consumption and excessive sugary or fatty food consumption.
- Use a special eye care cream: expression lines around the eyes are the first to appear, often nicknamed "laughter lines".
- Moisturising masks with high-quality oils nurture your skin, and will leave your skin feeling well pampered and more relaxed.
- Choose creams which support cell regeneration in your skin, such as Hyaluron Cellular Filler Anti-Age Day Cream.